1) Regression Analysis - Is there a variable that is statistically significant affecting the independent variable being tested?
2) Correlation Analysis - What is the strength of relationships between certain cryptocurrency pairs and other financial assets?
3) Monte Carlo Simulations - simulations of potential future outcomes based on statistical distributions
4) Volatility Analysis - used to estimate and predict likelihood of large movements in digital assets. Includes GARCH, EWMA
5) Historical VaR - Value at Risk using historical prices and a given confidence threshold - Expected Shortfall (ES) also calculated.
6) Advanced Value At Risk Techniques - More sophisticated approaches to calculating portfolio value at risk by incorporating volatility estimates or age weightings